Bachelor of Nursing at Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- QUT ranks 9th in Australia in the latest QS Graduate Employability Rankings and 111-120 band globally with solid performance in two ranking indicator.
- Employer-Student Connections : QUT is ranked 2nd in Australia and 35th globally;
- Graduate Employment Rate : QUT’s Graduate Employment Rate is 90.8%, ranked No.1 in Queensland and 8th in Australia
- QUT maintains the 201-250th World University Rankings for 2018.
Bachelor of Nursing:
- Course Duration : 3 years
- Intakes : February & July
- IELTS Requirement : overall score of 7.0 with o band less than 6.5
- Tuition Fees : AUD 32,800 per year (For 2018)