Colorado State University is a public research university located in Fort Collins, in Colorado. Nestled in the Rocky Mountain foothills, Fort Collins is consistently ranked among the nation’s best places to live. Tier I research University, Fort Collins is known for its reasonable cost of living, safety, clean air and water. Nearest International airport is Denver. From Denver to Fort Collins 1 hr 20 min drive.
Facts: Founded in 1870, Campus Size 495 acres.
- #61 Top Public Schools in the US
- #127 Best US National Universities (U.S. News & World Report 2016)
- # 1 of 40 Public US universities with Carnegie Foundation’s Tier 1 Very High Research Activity& Community Engagement designations. (The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching is committed to developing networks of ideas, individuals, and institutions to advance teaching and learning)
Opportunities: Fort Collins and Denver have many options for internships or to start career after graduation. One of the Smithsonian Institute’s “Places of Innovation”, Fort Collins is home to many top engineering, finance and technology companies, such as: Advanced Energy, AMD Semiconductor, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Avago Technologies, Ball Corp, CA Technologies, Deloitte, EKS&H, Google, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Lockheed Martin, Intel.
Average Salary for an International Student at Undergraduate level is approx. 71,000$ & for Graduate approx. 80,000$. 86% of the students get job in their related major.
- GPA: 3.00 on a scale of 4.0
- TOEFL Scores 80 min
- IELTS Score 6.5
- GRE Scores vary by department http://graduateschool.
Application Fee: $70
Tuition: $26,460 per academic year
- GPA: 3.25 on a scale of 4.0
- TOEFL Scores 79 min
- IELTS Score 6.5
- SAT or ACT test scores require for Scholarship. (Freshman applicants to Business, Engineering, Computer Science and Biomedical Sciences are strongly encouraged to submit official SAT or ACT scores for consideration for direct admission to one of these more competitive majors.)
Application Fee: $50
Tuition: $28,941 per academic year
DEADLINES, DATES AND TIMELINES:
Fall Semester (August Start) — Application opens at the beginning of September for the following summer and fall terms.
Spring Semester (January Start) — Application opens at the beginning of February for the following spring term.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
Application deadline to apply varies by department.
Colorado State University runs all the program under Colleges of Agricultural Science, Business, Health & Human Science, Liberal Arts, Natural Science, Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, Walter Scott. Jr. College of Engineering, Warner College of Natural Resources.
The most popular program includes: Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Social Sciences, Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences and Engineering.