CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, NORTHRIDGE, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
About University :
- California State University, Northridge (also known as CSUN) is a public university in the Northridge.
Location Advantage :
- CSU, Northridge is located in the neighborhood of Los Angeles, California, United States, in the San Fernando Valley.
Entry requirements for MS Computer Science/MS Software Engineering
- GPA: 3.0
- IELTS: 6.5
- TOEFL: 79
- PTE: 58
GRE scores in all three sections to be at least or above the 50th percentile.
- Letters of recommendation are not required for admission, but, if submitted, will be used in the evaluation.
- If the students GPA is under 3.0 but above 2.5 the student can still be admitted into one of the programs, but the student will need to have GRE scores well above the minimum requirements and will need to have strong letters of recommendation.
- Application Fee : $55
- Tuition Fee : $13,512 p.a.
Entry requirements for BS Computer Science/ BS Computer Information Technology
- GPA: 3.0 on a 4.0 grading scale
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEFL: 61
- PTE: 45
- SAT/ ACT not required
- Application Fee: $55
- Tuition Fee : $17622 p.a
Application deadline for Spring 2018 intake
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2017
- Document Deadline: November 15, 2017