Please note the following information about Programs offered at Lakehead University.
Students can now apply for Co-op in the following Master of Engineering Programs:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
1. Students must have an academic average of 75% or higher (in 4 core courses with no failed classes before the start of the work term).
2. Only course based students are eligible.
3. Students must complete at least 1 academic term upon return to school
4. Maximum co-op term for international students is 8 months (2 terms)