INTO UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA – MS PHARMACEUTICAL NANOTECHNOLOGY
About The College of Pharmacy:
- The USF College of Pharmacy is Florida’s first public, comprehensive college of its kind in a metropolitan area. At the fore front of health care, the college aims to revolutionize health through innovative patient-centered care, education, research and service, and empower students, professionals and patients to become change agents at all levels of health.
About the Degree Program Requirements:
- The Masters of Science in Pharmaceutical Nano Technology is designed to help students develop the skills they need to understand the burgeoning technological advances in science at the nanoscale and how new nanomaterials and processes can be applied to drug delivery,diagnosis, treatment monitoring, tissue regeneration, personalized medicine and more.
- This program bridges the gap between nanotechnology and medicine providing students with advanced knowledge, skills and practical experience they will need to pursue careers in this exciting and new frontier.
- Nanopharmacy and nanomedicine is a unique interdisciplinary science that integrates the knowledge of natural sciences and engineering with pharmacy and medicine to develop nanopharmaceuticals.
- Graduaing students can expect to find carrers in areas such as academia, pharmaceutical sciences, biotech and life sciences industry, but also in other industries such as electronics/semiconductor industry, auto and aerospace industries.
- With 4 year Undergraduate degree preferably in the bio medical , biological , pharmaceutical or chemical sciences, or engineering or similar from a regionally accredited institution
- Equivalent of a 3.5 GPA out of 4.0
- TOEFL: 80
- GRE:290 +
- Application Fee: 30 $
Admission are open for Spring 2018.