National University of Ireland Galway
NUI Galway is internationally recognised for its excellence.
The National University of Ireland Galway (NUI Galway, Irish OÉ Gaillimh) is located in Ireland’s most westerly city of Galway.
The University is ranked #148 in the 2017 QS World University Rankings and has been also been awarded the full five QS stars for excellence. The University was founded in 1845 as Queen’s College, Galway, and was more recently known as University College, Galway. NUI Galway is a member of the Coimbra Group, a network of 40 long-established European universities.
Post study work visa of 2 years for Masters & 1 year for Bachelors (Hons).
- BA in Arts with Data Science
- BS in Biotechnology
- BE in Civil
- BS in Computer Science and Information Technology
- BE in Electrical and Electronic
- BE in Electronic and Computer
- BE in Energy Systems
- BE in Mechanical
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (General – Galway and Portiuncla) and Many More
Minimum Grade Required:2:2 Equivalent (65%)
Postgraduate Taught Courses:
- MSc in Computer Science—Data Analytics
- MSc in Information Systems Management
- Master of Accounting
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
- MSc in Biotechnology
- ME in Civil Engineering MEconSc in International Finance
- MSc in International Management
- MA in Landscape Archaeology
- MSc in Human Resourse Management and Many More..
Bachelor Degree: 55% GPA (52% from Delhi/Mumbai/ Pune Universities)
Masters Degree: 55% GPA
UG: €12,750 – €13,750
PG: €14,250- €15,000
Merit Scholarships available