- Established in 1947 in North Andover, Massachusetts. One hour away from the Boston City.
- Beautiful Campus 220+ Acre campus. 45 Academic and Residential Buildings.
- 100% employment rate for Management & Health and Wellness Management graduates with STEM Extension.
- 3000 students from 29 countries.
- Accredited by NEASC since 1953
- 3 year undergraduate degree acceptable for MS in Management & MS in Accounting program.
- Every admitted student entitled for scholarships ranges $1500 to $18000
Top 10 college in the United States’ North region for the fifth year in a row- US News
The Princeton Review has named Merrimack among the “Best of the Northeast” in its “2016 Best Colleges: Region by Region.
MS Accounting, MS Management, MS Civil Engineering, MS Engineering Management, MS Mechanical Engineering, MS Clinical Mental Health Counselling, MPA Public Affairs, MS Exercise and Sport Science, MS Health & Wellness Management.
- Undergraduate degree with 60% no more than 10 Backlogs
- IELTS 6.5 with no band below 6.0/ TOEFL 84 with minimum of 21 on the writing subset /PTE 56
- Tuition fee : $27680 approx for complete master program.
- NO Application fee..
Only Scan copies of undergraduate individual marks memos, SOP, 3 LORS, Resume, IELTS/TOEFL/PTE score card required to make the admission decision on application
After offer letter, there is $300 enrollment deposit.