- Northeastern University (NU formerly NEU) is a private(More Details : https://goo.gl/9WmbZn) research university(More Details : https://goo.gl/cqpJHB) in Boston(More Details : https://goo.gl/LbWe42), Massachusetts(More Details : https://goo.gl/lo8S56), established in 1898. It is categorized as R1 (Doctoral Universities: Highest Research Activity) by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.(More Details : https://goo.gl/f97Zed)
- The university offers undergraduate and graduate programs leading to doctoral degrees on its main campus in Boston and Seattle(More Details : https://goo.gl/MdSxt). It has roughly 16,000 undergraduates and nearly 8,000 graduate students.
- Northeastern features a cooperative education(More Details : https://goo.gl/6NmsDn) program that integrates classroom study with professional experience on seven continents. In 2011, the university opened the George J. Kostas Research Institute for Homeland Security.
- Type : Private
- Established : 1898
- Location : Boston, Massachusetts
- Campus : Urban, 73 acres
- Academic Staff : 1660
- Students : 24,944
- Website : http://www.northeastern.edu/
Admission requirements : ( College of professional studies )
- P.A required is 3.0 / (1st class in undergraduate degree with not more than 8 backlogs ). *Accept 4 years bachelor’s only . ( 3 Years + 1 Year Diploma or 3 Years + 2Years )
- TOEFL/IELTS: 79 minimum writing score of 20/6.5 (with no bands less than 6.0 )
Regulatory Affairs, MS only:
- English language requirements: TOEFL 85 (minimum writing score of 22) / IELTS 6.5 (no bands below 6.0) / PTE 57†
- Academic requirements: minimum GPA 2.7 on a 4.0 scale and an undergraduate degree in Science or Pharmaceutical Studies
- No GRE/GMAT is required
- Tuition fee: $29,000 full tuition fee
- Deadlines: 15th July for Fall, 7th Nov for Spring
- Duration: 18-24 months
- Analytics, MPS (45 credits)
- Commerce and Economic Development, MS (45 credits)
- Corporate and Organizational Communication, MS (45–47 credits)
- Digital Media, MPS (49–50 credits)
- Global Studies and International Relations, MS (46–48 credits)
- Informatics, MPS (45–47 credits)
- Leadership, MS (45–46 credits)
- Nonprofit Management, MS (45–47 credits)
- Project Management, MS: Boston or Seattle (45–47 credits)
- Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics and Medical Devices, MS(45 credits)
MS Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics andMedical Devices:
Program Overview: The Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologic s, and Medical Devices is designed to educate and prepare RA professionals who will play a pivotal role in ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations in the development and commercialization of the health-care products of their company.
- A relatively new and rapidly evolving area, informatics is increasingly used to solve today’s problems. Whether it’s used to create information and communication technologies, design decision support systems, develop 3-D visualizations, or devise mobile applications, informatics can be applied across a wide range of industries to address a variety of privacy, security, health-care, environmental, educational, and social challenges.
- Entry term : Fall 2018
- Application deadline :July , 2018
- Program start : September 18
- Entry term : Winter 2018
- Application deadline :November 6, 2017
- Program start :January 3, 2018
- Tuition fees(More Details:https://www.kaplanpathways.com/) for CPS master’s degrees range from $29,070 to $31,654 in 2016-17.
- Degrees available for direct entry at D’A More McKim School of Business: September Start Only
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- Northeastern’s full-time MBA program combines world-class academics with extensive professional experience in just 24 months. Highlights of the program include:
- A unique Corporate Residency program, providing 6 months of in-depth paid work experience at a leading business in your area of interest.
- International consulting projects with multinational companies through the Global Projects Course.
- Excellent career prospects: the full-time MBA program ranks 5th in the USA for job placement, and 96% of graduates are employed 3 months post-MBA (Bloomberg BusinessWeek 2017).
- Deepen your mastery of business financials while you develop strong quantitative expertise in this 12-month degree. The curriculum is taught by faculty recognized as expert researchers by leading finance journals.
International Business, MS:
- Build expertise in global business collaboration in just 1 year of full-time study. You will develop analytical skills to help you navigate a fast-paced, interconnected world. Highlights of the program include a 3-credit international field study course, where you will visit companies in the country or region of focus .
Technological Entrepreneurship, MS:
- Learn how to be a successful entrepreneur through this intensive 1-year program. Highlights of the program include:
- Hands-on experience starting a company through IDEA, NEU’s on-campus start-up accelerator.
- A unique curriculum that combines business, engineering and computer science expertise.
Deadlines: April 1st 2018
Typical student profile:
- Academic: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Minimum GPA range: 3.5–3.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- English language: TOEFL 100 / IELTS 7.0. Not required if your bachelor’s degree was taught in English.
- GMAT score ranges:600–750.
- Work experience: 3 years required for MBA students. No work experience required for MS programs.
- Tuition fees(More Details:https://goo.gl/0CqyiU) range from $45,390 for an MS degree to $90,780 for a complete MBA . Partial merit-based scholarships(More Details:https://goo.gl/mJWHFX) are available for the MBA program.
Graduate certificates programs in Boston:
- Enhance your professional business skills with a graduate certificate from the D’Amore McKim School of Business. A graduate certificate is a great way to accelerate your career without the length of commitment, costs or requirements of a full degree.
Benefits of a graduate certificate:
- Short duration: certificates take only 4 or 8 months to complete
- Lower costs compared to a full degree
- Earn 12-15 graduate credits that can be transferred to a professional master’s degree at Northeastern or an MBA program at another university
- No GMAT or GRE required!
Available graduate certificates:
- Accounting and Financial Decision Making(More Details:https://goo.gl/yHe1iu)
- Business Administration (4- and 8-month options)(More Details:https://goo.gl/f1EGh8)
- Corporate Renewal(More Deatils:https://goo.gl/yghBZQ)
- Innovation Management(More Details:https://goo.gl/59YMaq)
- International Business(More Details:https://goo.gl/boLkxQ)
- Leadership and Human Capital(More Details:https://goo.gl/itqd3U)
- Marketing(More Details:https://goo.gl/p77GUe)
- Supply Chain Management(More Details:https://goo.gl/PeKnJx)
- Technological Entrepreneurship(More Details:https://goo.gl/YUu5Wr)
- Graduate certificates are available for Fall, Spring or Summer term entry.
1.Entry term:Fall 2018
- Application deadline:July 1, 2018
- Program start:September 6, 2018
2.Entry term:Spring 2018
- Application deadline:November 1, 2017
- Program start:January 8, 2018
3.Entry term:Summer 2018
- Application deadline:March 1, 2018
- Program start:May 7, 2018
*Please note that dates are subject to change.
Typical student profile:
- Academic: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Typical minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, though requirements vary.
- English language test score ranges: TOEFL 90-100 / IELTS 6.5-7. Not required if your bachelor’s degree was taught in English.
- Work experience: Some certificates require 2 years of prior work experience.
- GMAT/GRE: Not required
- Tuition fees(More Details:https://goo.gl/0CqyiU) for graduate certificates range between $18,156 and $22,695 in 2016-17.