This for Direct Entry only with IELTS-6.5 (with no band less than 6.0) No GRE is required for 16 years of Education where as GRE-305 is required for 15 years of Education.
Pace University was ranked 173rd among national universities by U.S. News & World Report in 2014. In 2015, Pace University was ranked #19 in New York State by average professor salaries.
Among fewer than three percent of global business schools with dual accreditation from AACSB International. Its part-time MBA program was ranked 165th by US News & World Report. The undergraduate business program ranks among the top 50 private-university business programs in the country and among the top four undergraduate business programs in New York City
Scholarships, Interns and Graduate Assistantships are available for which 50% of tuition fee is waived.
Summer: April 15 (Available for selected programs )
Fall: July 15
PG: $1,170 per credit Hour (It varies program to program for graduate studies)
PG Business: ($1,230 per credit) MBA and MS degree programs
UG: $42000 per academic year
Major programs Offered:
Art, Biochemistry, Computer Science,
Information Systems, Information Technology,
Forensic Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Publishing, Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Financial Management, Financial Risk Management, Information Systems, Marketing Management, Strategic Management,
Taxation, Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Development and Engineering, Education
- G.P.A 2.5/4.0 is required ( 1st Class from 12th grade )
- TOEFL iBT 80/KiBT 80/IELTS 6.5
- PTE: 54
- Duration: 4 years
- G.P.A : 3.0/4.0 is required (1st class in undergraduate degree with not more than 10 backlogs ).
- Masters of Science/ Computer Science and Information system : TOEFL iBT 78/KiBT 78/IELTS 6.5/ PTE: 52
- College of Arts and Science : TOEFL 88 / KiBT 88 / IELTS 7.0 / PTE 60
- Media and Communication Arts, MA English requirements: TOEFL 100 / KiBT 100 / IELTS 7.5 / PTE 68
- Masters of Business: TOEFL iBT 90/KiBT 90/IELTS 7.0/ PTE: 61/GMAT: 510 or GRE: 305
- Duration: 2 years