Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences
Why Wroclaw University?
- The heritage of the Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences is deeply rooted in the traditions of two institutions founded in Lvov: The Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry of Lvov Polytechnic in Dublany and the Veterinary School of Medicine, founded in 1881. The post-war chapter in the history of the Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences was opened in the autumn of 1945 when the Faculty of Agriculture and the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine were founded at the combined University and Polytechnic, the only institution of higher education in Wroclaw at that time. In 1951 these two Faculties were incorporated in the newly opened Higher School of Agriculture renamed the Agricultural University of Wroclaw in 1972 and the Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences in 2006.
Program Available in Wroclaw University:
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geodesy and Cartography
- Landscape Architecture
- Spatial Economy
- Safety Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
- Commodity science
- Food Technology and Human Nutrition
- Food Quality Management and Analysis
- Human Nutrition
- Applied Plant Biotechnology
- Plant Medicine
- Environmental Protection
- Renewable Energy and Waste Management
- Agricultural and Forestry Engineering
- Production Engineering and Management
- Food Safety
- Human Biology
- Animal Husbandry
- Winter – January/February (Minor)
- Summer – September (Major)
- Masters – 1500 to 2500 Euros per Semester depending on the program.
- Bachelors – 1500 -2000 Euros per Semester depending on the program.
- Minimum GPA required 60%.
- No IELTS
- No GRE
- GAP Accepted up to 5 years for bachelors and 7 years for Masters
Documents required for Admission:
- Educational Documents ( 10th, inter and degree certificates)
- Letter Of Recommendations
- Statement of purpose (400 words)
- Proof of work experience (if any)
- The medium of Instruction is required.